Graph settings...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Graph settings...

I just recently recieved my graph link from Texas Instruments.  I put
some games on my TI-92 that I pulled off from various sites on the net.  The
games use the graph screen to display the graphics.  I discovered, to
my dismay, that playing these games alters the settings of my graph
screen.  Unfortunately, I learned this today for the first time
during a calculus test!  I tried to check my answers by graphing
them, however, I didn't know how to return the settings to their
default.  I could graph anything, I tried adjusting some of the
settings in the format section, however, to no avail.  After a few
attempts to rectify the problem, the screen was constantly being
filled (it was all blue).  I could get a single function to be
displayed on the screen.  There must be an easy way to change this.
I would appreciate any assistance (especially if you could send it to
me yesterday, I really could have used my graphing capabilities on my
test).

Michael