Re: Lame losers selling calculator games !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Lame losers selling calculator games !!

That is a pretty high loss of power.  What brand of battery's do you
use?  I use Energizer and they usually last 6 months to a year.  I use my
calculator about 2-3 hours a day.

On Thu, 19 Dec 1996, Chris Maj wrote:

> i just ask to 'borrow' one of my friends batteries if they want me to
> keep making games and other stuff.  my mom got sick of buying them (8
> pack every 1.5~mos).
>
> On Wed, 18 Dec 1996 06:57:29 -0500 me <rosta@SERVTECH.COM> writes:
> >There's worse.  At a local school in my area, someone is selling games
> >he didn't write.  He's charging like $5 to put tetris on it, I'm told.
> >I'm like the only one I know who gives them away for free.

Follow-Ups: References: