Deleting (TI-85)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Deleting (TI-85)

Is it possible to delete things from inside a prog, so that the prog will
"clean up" after itself?  I'd find this really useful.  Also, it would
foil some people at my school, who don't understand programming but know
enough about how it works to do whatever the hell they want with saved
games, forcing me to rename all my variables hard-to-remember,
hard-to-guess things like Q, P, Z, X, etc.  (When you have _attributes to
keep track of, it gets anoying as hell!)  (if that didn't come out as an
approximately = sign, but instead as a _ it's not my fault, it's juno's,
but please tell me.)

thanx in advance,
   /      \    /               /\       /          Klien Bottle for rent;
inquire within.
  /___/   /____     /  \     /           Smoke a cigarette.  Slit your
throat.  Same concept.
 /       \   /              /    \   /             Nothing but Net!
/____/ /_____  /       \/              benkc@juno.com

p/s  This has nothing to do with "The people's court jester"s idea of
making a virus.