Re: changing batteries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: changing batteries

Ed wrote:

> I need help with changing batteries (sounds dumb).  Everytime I change
> the Batteries I loose everyting in mem.  This sucks.  The Lit. battery
> is good.  I have checked it and replaced it.  I change the AAA batteries
> one at a time  with the calc off.  What am I doing wrong?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Ed

first.. MAKE SURE THE CALC IS OFF.. put the case so you don't
accidentally press the on button.. remove the battery cover... and
remove the first battery on the left... then put in the new one on the
left.. then remove the second.. and put in the new second.. do it on the
thrid and fourth..

if that doesn't work.. this is WHY.. YOUR LITHIUM battery ISN'T placed
in right!!! it happen on my calc.. if i push it in and close the metal
tab on it.. it'll pop out of it's socket!!!! AAHH NOT GOOD.. take out
the metal flap and bend it and stuff. so that when you put it on top of
the lithium.. the lithum stays IN.. (so that the little prongs on the
sides of the lithium STAYS TOUCHED to the lithium battery.) then screw
the metal flap back.. :)  hope that helps

Veritech