Re: Undocumented TI-83 feature?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RWW Taylor wrote:

>         While creating a rather lengthy TI-83 program this weekend I discovered
> that it is possible to _scroll_ quickly up and down through the program by
> using the up and down arrows with ALPHA LOCK set.  Saved me lots of time.
> Off-hand, I don't see this documented in the manual.  How many others on
> this list know about this trick?

How much quicker is this scrolling than scrolling with the arrow keys
without the alpha lock set? On my 82, scrolling with the arrows is
pretty fast on its own, but the alpha lock makes no difference. Maybe an
83 improvement...
--
Best,                    | Tech Life:
Jonathan Maier           |    Students get shaft