Re: asm virus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: asm virus

The People's Court Jester (GO WAPNER!) wrote:

> i'm trying to construct a virus within a ti 83 program. my goal is to make a
> regular basic protected program, say a game, and include a little asm
> program inside to erase the calculator memory. any suggesstions?

Here's one for ya: DON'T DO IT! why do people feel the need to do
malicious things to other people's property? you may think it's just a
joke but to whoever your victims are, i guarantee it won't be funny.
it's also against the law to write and distribute a computer virus, btw.
--
Best,                    | Tech Life:
Jonathan Maier           |    Students get shaft

Follow-Ups: References: