APHYS, for the TI-85?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

APHYS, for the TI-85?

Hi,  I have a few programs for my TI-85 that would be really useful to
me but I believe there are a few things missing.  I have two programs
'optics' and 'electric' both for the TI-85 and at the end of them they
try to return to a program 'aphys'  which I believe to be a menu.

This sounds as though its an A level standard Physics program which is
exactly what I am looking for.  Could someone please point me in the
right direction of finding this,  I have looked on most of the popular
TI sites.

Also are there any general purpose math programs that do more than one
function,  menu's etc...

Thank you for your time,  Happy Christmas.

Damian Smith,
        E-Mail:   damian@newton.prestel.co.uk