Re: 2.5mm stereo jack

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 2.5mm stereo jack

On Sun, 15 Dec 1996 17:46:45 -0500, you wrote:

>Bryan Beretta wrote:
>>
>> I'm trying to make the $5 parallel cable for my 85 but I can't find a
>> 2.5 mm stereo jack anywhere. I need it to hook my 85-85 cable into. Does
>> anyone know where I can order/buy one? I have tried many stores and even
>> some out of state places but have had no luck. Thank you. =]
>
>Two words ..... Radio .... Shack ... not pizza Hut @:)
>
>                                                NTCHRIST

Wrong... RS does not carry the 2.5mm plug. Try Mouser Electronics at
http://www.mouser.com. They have a good selection of 2.5mm stereo
plugs and jacks.

-Tim
|Tim Gerla| timg@climax.polaristel.net - Tyball@IRC -==(UDIC)==-|
|ASM RULES| <http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/> |
Unsolicitied e-mail is probihited. Copyright 1996 Tim Gerla!

Silly quote: "The Internet is a good tool to use to get on the Net."
-- Bob Dole, former presidential candidate.