Re: TI-92 Memory Upgrade

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 Memory Upgrade

In article <32a1eb6c.279997@news.ucla.edu>, abelson@ucla.edu (Robert Abelson)
says:

>I'm interested in knowing if anyone has been able to
>upgrade the memory of their TI-92.  I don't see any upgrade options on
>TI's Web Page, but I can't imagine it to be that difficult to upgrade
>the memory from 70kB to something more reasonable (i.e. 512kB or
>more).  If you know of any way to do this, could you please send
>respond via e-mail or newsgroup.  Thanks.

I saw on someone's web page (I forgot who), that a slot with the
same number of pin connections as the ram chip exists beside the
current ram chip.  I've e-mailed TI to see if they will be coming
out with an upgrade, but it has been a week and still no reply.
The lack of memory is definitely a problem for people wanting to
have the advanced calculator functions put out by Derive.

ben bates