Re: Ti-82 Cool Stuff???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-82 Cool Stuff???

NTCHRIST wrote:

> Raistlin Majere wrote:
> >
> > I know the Ti-82 is kinda old and now most people use ti-85's and
> > 92's. But I'm still stuck with my 82, and cant afford anything better.
> > So I was wondering if anyone knew anything cool, unusual, or
> > interesting, that can be done with, or to a ti-82. For instance
> > speeding up the procesor, adding sound, programing in asm. Anything.
> > Mainly I'm looking for something new to spice up the old thing. Thanks
> > for anything you can send my way.
> >
> > Raist
> >
> > ****************************
> > * Raistlin Majere          *
> > * raistlin@ThePentagon.com *
> > ****************************
> u cant program in asm . the 82 wasnt desined for that . even though it
> came after the 85 ti didnt make the 82 like that . if u want a neat game
> try mech-82 i havent played it but it has to be good .
>
> NTCHRIST
If the 82 is rom version 18.0 or earlier, try the Shade( bug on it.  See
my documentation of it at
http://www.millcomm.com/~bendzick/ti82bugs/ti82bugs.html
Then reply by e-mail to tell me what rom version the 82 has if the bug
exists on your caclulator.  This bug does many strange things, so it
should be interesting.  I doubt that this could allow assembly language.

-Michael Bendzick
bendzick@millcomm.com