Re: ti-85 LCD problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-85 LCD problems

I've noticed the same bug.  When you use PopChar to insert special
characters in the menu (although you don't have to use PopChar, there is
another way you can generate a character that will do it: check the
archives for this newsgroup, I posted it under TI-85 bug, or something
like that), the last line of the display is screwed up.  Kinda cool
looking, but I've done it on my calc w/ ver. 10.0.  I don't know why the
program would only affect a ver 4.0 calc, unless it is a similar bug
that they fixed (partially) in later versions.

Jordan