Re: TI-85 vs TI-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 vs TI-83

Luis Amaral wrote:

> Alright, here's one more question for all of you:
>
> What are the differences between TI-85 and  TI-83?
>
> I want to know things like Interface differences, what features does each
> other have that other doesn't (for example I believe the Ti-83 has financial
> capabilities).
>
> Also, does anyone know where I can find a COMPLETE list of all the features
of
> both the TI-85 and the TI-83?
>
> I have seen the TI home page, but I wanted something far more specific.
>
> Thanks,
> Luis

ti 83 SUX!!!!  the only thing i like about it is that it can shade
inequalities.. i use the ti85 it can shade but a lot harder.. anyways..
the 85 has ZSHELL!!! aahahah kewl asmebly games.. hmm it has UNIT
CONVERTOR!! VERY USEFULL AND KEWL!! :)

oh.. the 83 can receive programs from the 82  the 85 can only get progs
from 85... hmm 85 has more pixel.. 85 has more functions.. 83 is just a
better 82 (it's the truth)  that's about it.. get ti 85...  Fedco  94
bux! :) maybe it's cheaper at costco.. shrug..

Veritech