Kill The Damn Freaks

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Kill The Damn Freaks

Ok...there's this game that I used to have called "Kill the Damn
Freaks." It was my favorite game until my sister deleted it as a
practical joke.  It originated from Thomas Jefferson high school in
Fairfax, VA.  If any of you have it, please email it to me in a .txt
file.

Thanx...
--
TTTTTTTTT                                             KK KK
TTTTTTTTT                                             KKKK

"Hmmm...."