ti-92 group files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-92 group files

Hi folks,
Left with no alternative, I ripped apart my serial link and built a
parallel link from the pieces. The parallel link actually works!! Only
one problem though, when I try to send some *.92@ file to my ti-92, it
recognizes a funny character in a file name and will refuse to store it
(ex. a file that should be "bob" it thinks is "bob#" or something
screwey) I've tried editing the source .92@ file, but it doesn't make a
difference. Has anyone else encountered these problems? I also tried
ungrouping and regrouping the files, but that didn't help either. Could
it be my early ROM version? (1.4 11/17/95) Any input would be
appreciated.
--
Best,                    |"I must admit I laughed out loud when, after
Jonathan Maier           |emerging from a particularily unruly test on a