Re: lim f(x) with TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: lim f(x) with TI-85

Nicolas Bourdrez wrote:

> I try to find a easy program with the limits.
> How to calculate lim f(x) with a ti-85 ?
> Is there a program to calculate this ?
> Thank you.
> Nicolas
> Nicolas.Bourdrez@wanadoo.fr
> (Sorry for the errors but I've got two problems: I'm bad at english. The
> second: I'm french)

well you can't solve for f(x)  f(x) = Function of X  the only way to
solve it or graph it. is  pretend f(x) is Y=  that's how you do it.. so
if it's    f(x)=3x+5   graph it as   y=3x+5

wait a minute.. lim? limit? you mean the  Range and Domain? if it is..
range and domain y ou hav eto do that by head.. range would be all reals
for (f(x)=3x+5 and domain would be all reals also.. shrug..

give me move info on your problem..

btw.. j'etudie francais a l'ecole!! :)

Veritech

Follow-Ups: References: