Re: Help? Please?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help? Please?

> Hi.  Okay, question.  I recently entered a program called "Chat" into my
> 82, along with the program that goes with it, @(theta)DC.  I typed it all
> in correctly, but when I get it all hooked up and ready to go, I get a
> domain error message that takes me to where I have entered:
> :Output(R,X,"  ")
>
> Does anyone know what it's problem is??  I can't figure out why it keeps
> yelling at me...

The domain error means that the coordinates (R,X) are not valid
coordinates for output to the home screen. Since there are 8 rows and 16
columns on the TI-82 home screen, 1<=R<=8 and 1<=X<=16. If this is a
program you have written, you should figure out how to fix this,
otherwise contact the author of the program.
--
Colin Dewey
Email: TIguy@poboxes.com