Re: 85 questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 85 questions

On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, Caitlin Keidel wrote:

> >Turn calc off.. put cover on. take out the AAA's put new ones in. Done..
> So as long as you don't take out the round silver batteries, everything
> will remain OK?

Do it quickly, and only one battery at a time.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
http://www.iop.com/~lieuallen/home/
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

"It was pleasant to me to get a letter from you the other day.  Perhaps
I should have found it pleasanter if I had been able to decipher it.  I
don't think that I mastered anything beyond the date (which I knew) and
the signature (which I guessed at).  There's a singular and a perpetual
charm in a letter of yours; it never grows old, it never loses its
novelty .... Other letters are read and thrown away and forgotten, but
yours are kept forever -- unread.  One of them will last a reasonable
man a lifetime."
                -- Thomas Aldrich