Re: - TIPORN4X.UUE porno movie for the TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: - TIPORN4X.UUE porno movie for the TI-85

>In article <smcajDO00YUx0WhWA0@andrew.cmu.edu>, Jonathan Todd Samuel
><jsamuel+@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:
>
>>> Can someone please post this as ONE SINGLE FILE!!! Or tell me how to
join
>>> the two ataachments. Thank you!
>>
>>Why do you want it? I bet you could find better stuff than a few Kbytes
>>of low res black and white calculator screen images on the net... Do you
>>need the movie to entertain yourself in math class?
>
>Then again, someone could view it as a legitimate question that can be
>used for more useful purposes after this, and actually -answer- this poor
>person.  Not that I'm any more anxious to than you, we can at least try
>help each other out in the programming & downloading part.
>Zipper, at least tell us what kind of system you're operating on.

I agree.  This group is here to help people who have questions, not to
pass judgement.  If you get your kicks watching porn (on a 85?!?), so
what...none of my business.  As to the question, many UUdecoders will
decode multipart files as long as they are sequentialy numbered.

Invader
invade@aol.com