Re: What the hell?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What the hell?

On Sun, 1 Dec 1996 19:30:06 -0500 Warren561@AOL.COM writes:
>Excuse the lingo, but "pornos for calculators"?
>
>A little inappropriate don't ya'll think?
>
>I sure as hell think so.
>Don't you?
>I mean people use these things in SCHOOL. A classroom for god sakes!
>Kids are using these calculators!

Not to be crude, just realistic, but teenagers are the ones who watch
pornos, since they can't get the real thing- at least, not by the laws of
society.  (And a little kid with an easily influenced mind wouldn't have
a graphing calculator!)

Still, it shouldn't be distributed on mailing lists, since it's a big
file.  (Actually, Juno dosn't support file attachment, so I didn't get
the attached file!)