A little help with a PHYSICS program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A little help with a PHYSICS program

I am haveing problems saving my results to xt1,yt1 so that I can graph the
function.  They are not strings, I used the expr()->yt1, is it OK to do
that?  Oh yeah, This is for the 92,  I have a great projectile motion program
for the 85 but,  I lost it on my computer and need to find it.  When I do I
will put it at my ftp site.  Both programs are simple and only serve as quick
answers to the problems,  I hope to get a program made for simple harmonic
motion,  and possibly others.  I you have ideas please let me know.

P.S. What about an Engieering Equation Solver type program for the 92.
We need to make the 92 more competitve since TI won't, its up to us

--
sawicki@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu
sawicki@watt.cae.uwm.edu