Re: Help required!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help required!!!

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996 13:59:00 -0500, you wrote:

>I read a post similar to this some time ago and it worked wonders.  I
>encourage you to do the same.

<stupid illegal scheme snipped>

>the papers.  So, simply follow these steps and play fair.  That's the
>key and that's all there is to it.

Ha! What a turkey. Well, sorry to post so off-topic, but I though
someone may enjoy this.

--
  Oh, the scams that you'll see, on the internet tree!
  Make money fast, for a "fee" that is FREE!

  So we wrote them a note, for our bills were unpaid,
  wanted to know, how money was made.
  Wrote back in a nick, we asked them real quick,
  For 'twas such a good plan, "legal and slick!"

 "We sell real fine goods, and so can you too",
  they wrote in a style, so keen and so true.
 "We'll send you a pack, a box, let us say.
  You'll have it real soon, perhaps in a day!
  Just enter your credit card number right here,
  you'll be rich in a jiff, quick-like, my dear."

 "Pray tell me, what then?" I wrote with a ponder;
 "What things do you sell? For that's what I wonder."
  They waited a day, and another day, too.
  Then wrote back with news, news that was NEW!

  "We're selling fine wuzzles, and wozzles you see,
  And carpeted covers for that over-used knee.
  We're selling good goshies, and fizzle fa-zoots.
  Why, we're even considering barbaloot suits!"

 "WHAT,", I then asked, "is a barbaloot suit?
 "And what of a wuzzle, or wozzle to boot?
  And who will wear carpets, atop of their knee?
  And goshies, et-cetera, surely not me!"

  I waited and waited, til my eyes gleamed in bore.
  But from Company Z, I never heard more.
  There price, though was good, at nine ninety three.
  That cost a bit, but the shipment was free!

  Oh, the scams that you'll see, on the internet tree!
  Why, I'll never forget, Good Company B!
  They posted a plan, for me and for you!
  In just twenty pages, and fifteen times two!

  "Here's a fine way, to get mighty rich!
  thousands of dollars, and believe me no hich!
  Just jot down your name on the top of this LIST,
  Be honest now, friend, lest your money be missed!"

  "Fold up five dollars, in groups of just one.
  Send it off in the mail, try it, its fun!
  Send to these people, the list in my post;
  Disregard newsgroups, and send to the most!
  Sit back and wait, and money you'll see,
  Thousands and thousands, oh rich you will be!"

  Well I waited the same, not sure this to do.
  For it seemed mighty strange, too good to be true.
  I wrote them. Just asked. I sent it e-mail.
  And then I got wonderin'. Are there PC's in jail?

  Oh, the scams that you'll see, on the internet tree!
  And that's when I heard...from Company P!
  "We'll send you a kit, for 9.97
  You'll get oh so rich, you'll think you're in heavan!

  Just join our net service, and sell it to others!
  To uncles and aunts, to fathers and mothers.
  You'll get a fine fee, for sharing our thing;
  No selling is needed, no phone shall you ring.

  And even if no one buys into our fame,
  you'll still make big money, bucks all the same.
  For we'll make you money, real cash you will see;
  as Company G charges 10.93!"

  Oh, the scams that you'll see, on the internet tree!
  But they made a mistake when they wrote Dr. D!

  To Company Z: You sell such nice things.
  Too bad your assortment had no golden rings.
  Instead you sell wuzzles, and knee capping rugs;
  Please accept with my grace, this box of fine slugs!

  To Company B: Your list stopped my nap!
  Chain letters hurt both me and my pap.
  But we've got a dog, whose good name is Zap.
  And Zap sends regards with this bag of REAL crap!

  To Company P: Your service is fine!
  But not quite as good as the one that is mine!
  You're charging nine, and ninety plus seven.
  That's no way to feel like in heavan!
  My server's better - really, no pun.
  For HE charges littler, just 9.91!

  Oh, the scams that you'll see, on the internet tree!
  But they shouldn't have wrote to a madman like me!
  For I'll write 'em back, I'll take just awhile.
  And attach to my letter a MONEY.BAT file.
  And tell 'em to run it, for money, you see:
  But all it contains is DEL SYSTEM.INI!

  -Dr. Dungeon, creator ULTIZURK games.
   http://www.eskimo.com/~shamus
--