Re: Question about Calculus on the TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Question about Calculus on the TI-85

In article <57hgq5$cip@news.one.net>, jwhall@one.net (Justin Hall) wrote:

[snip]
> spitting out 2(3) or 6. What you want is f'(x), which is the straight
> derivative of the function. The 85 cannot do this using nder() right
> out, and I doubt there's a calculator anywhere that can (if there is,
> i'm buying it :P). What you can do is use graphs to check if your
[snip]

Actually, the TI-92 does full symbolic math including derivatives and
integrals. Better get out the checkbook, eh? :)

Andy

--
Any opinions expressed here are not necessarily my own.

Proud owner of a crappy WWW page.

Animal behaviorists have found that in order to attract a mate,a weasel
will occasionally found Microsoft and make 12 billion dollars.

Follow-Ups: References: