Re: Saving an Equation on the TI-85?

In article <32a23da3.14621085@news.aimnet.com>, bbrendon@aol.com (Brendon)
wrote:

:On Sat, 23 Nov 1996 21:17:26 GMT, damian@newton.prestel.co.uk (Damian
:Smith) wrote:
:
:>ConsAcc=V=U+A*T
:>or
:>Kinetic=E=.5*m*v^2
:>
:>Will produce the formulas 'ConsAcc' and 'Kinetic'  everytime you bring
:>up solver.  Then you just press the corresponding function key and it
:>will bring the equation up.
:
:Good thing I didn't know this when I took physics. I might have gotten
:a better grade! I could say about 50 curse words about now for not
:knowing something so simple and so helpful!

How could this have given you a better grade? The equations are there in
the book, so why would having them on the calculator help?

Aaron
--
Aaron Bergman -- abergman@minerva.cis.yale.edu
<http://pantheon.yale.edu/~abergman/>