Re: TI-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83

<<I am considering purchasing a TI-83 and I was just wondering--is it
TOTALLY compatible with the TI-82? can they share programs and the like
(not including the assembly language ones that you can now make on the
TI-83)  Can anyone clear this up for me? Also, are all the menus and
keys pretty much in the same places (except for the physical appearance
and the added financial functions)? Thanks!>>

  The 83 can recieve all 82 variables, but can only send lists to the 82.
If you're trying to decide between the two, get the 83. FOr the same price
it has many more functions, capabilities, and improvements.

                          -Josh Wardell
http://users.aol.com/jwardell/JWardell.html