Is Fargo a Hoax?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Is Fargo a Hoax?

I realize that people are expecting a ZShell equivalent for the TI-92,
that will take it over the top and allow the development of all these
cool programs and stuff for it to take advantage of the 68000.

What I know about it is from a link from www.ticalc.org .  And a couple
of "screenshots".

After my original posting I recieved replies that it didn't really
exist/was a bit of a myth.  As yet, I cannot see any way to hack the
TI92 short of cracking it open and fooling with the ROM.

If it exists, at least someone should know the backdoor.  I mean, at
least crashing it via this "backdoor" that would allow you to vector to
some code should be possible.

Besides the heresay and talking about using the full potential of the
TI-92 as it stands, and repeating what they've heard on the
www.ticalc.org, does anyone know anything solid about "FARGO"?.

I'd be real interested to know.

Matthew.

Disclaimer:  Opinions stated here are my own and not necessarily those
of my company.