Re: Writing to a data variable on the TI-92??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Writing to a data variable on the TI-92??

>Help! I need to write to a single cell in a 'data' variable inside a
>TI-92 program. I have it like this:
>
>'Y'->complete[day][jobp]
>
>It won't work. It says Invalid Goto or variable. Or something to that
>effect. Thanks for any help!
>
>Tim
>/-----------------------------------------\
>|Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net   |
>|        Check out my homepage            |
>|www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691|

If I understand the manual correctly, you can't modify a data variable on
the TI-92. That's what data usually means. It's good for setting things in
a program like globals, or things that have values that don't change
throughout the program.

However, you could use a matrix to store your information, with the command:

"Y"->complete[day,jobp]

Hope this helps,
Nathaniel Gibson
ngibson@postoffice.ptd.net