Re: Deleting locked programs/data on TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Deleting locked programs/data on TI-92

> I just got my TI-92!! I'm so excited! But, I have been sending a bunch
> of programs to my calculator, and some of them are locked. Is there
> any way to delete these? I tried with the <-- key in the VAR-LINK
> window, but it said that I cannot delete them. I don't have to erase
> my memory, do I? Any help will be *much* appreciated!
What you have to do is go to the [var-link] menu, select the locked item
you wish to un-lock (and later delete), go to the manage menu [f1] and hit
[un-lock variable] (7).  Then you may hit the delete key and wipe out that
variable/program/whatever.

Aaron Tubbs
aaron@parrett.net