Re: I'm confused with TI-92 file formats! Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I'm confused with TI-92 file formats! Help!

>.92? is just a way of saying that the program will convert any 92 file
>(92I, 92P, 92G) to 92@.
>

>Todd J. Lunetta
>ToddL40154@aol.com

    Actually, the .92? -> .92@ converts all files, EXCEPT the .92G, to
parallel format.  Never really got a chance to test it on anything but
.92P since there's not much out there.  (The group format is much more
complex than the others.)  It probably won't work on the Lab Report
(*.92R) files either, but then again, I've never had one to test it on.
    BTW, is anyone in the process of rewriting the code for the link
program to match TI's format?  Would'nt seem to be that hard for those
versed in C (I use Pascal myself), since most of the code is already
available.

Invader
Invade@aol.com