I'm building link cables!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I'm building link cables!!

Hello, I have almost started building link cables for the TI-85 and
TI-92! If anyone is interested, they are parallel type cables that
work with the Connect-85 software (Have not tested it with that yet,
will soon), LINK85X, and LINK92XP. There may be more compatible
programs out there, but those are the ones I know of. The cable is not
compatible with the TI-Graphlink software, but as far as I know no one
has created a cable that is.

The cables cost $14 apiece, and $2 for shipping and handling. Please
send me an e-mail if you want an order form! Thanks!

Tim Gerla
|Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net   |
|        Check out my homepage            |
|www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691|