Re: Any one want to trade??????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Any one want to trade??????

In article <4vnnbd$774@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, calfolds@aol.com (CalFolds)
wrote:

> I'm looking for a TI-82  I'm willing to trade my newton MP (a pen based
> computer) for one.  This would be a very good deal considering that a new
> newton goes for $699 - $799 brand new I'm not sure what used ones are
> going for but I'm sure it's much more than a 82 is new.  I'm not looking
> for a brand new 82 (although that would be nice!), but it must be in good
> shape.  As far as I know everything works very well.  I have all the
> origenal stuff it came with except the box (although I may be able to find
> that if I looked long enough)  The newton looks new (Some people say they
> see a few small scraches on it but I have a hard time seeing them unless I
> look very hard).  The only reason I will sell it is because I have to get
> a 82  quick for school and I don't have any money!
>
>                                               Cal
>  P.S.   Please hurry school starts really soon  :(
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm interested in your offer, get back to me with the details on your
newton and we might be able to work something out. A friend of mine has an
82 he doesn't use anymore.

Let me know.

<pre>
--
        __-----_.                      ______________________
       /  \      \           o  O  O_(  Adam Claude          )_
     |     |            \   | |""( Adam_Claude@spiderisland.com  )
     |     |             |@ | |  (_                             _)
      \___/   ___       /   | |    (__ http://scc.net/~fclaude _)
        \____(____\___/     | |       (_______________________)
        |__|                | |          |
       /   \-_             | |         |'
      /      \_ "__ _       !_!--v---v--"
     /         "|  |>)      |""""""""|
    |          _|  | ._--""||        |
    _\_____________|_|_____||________|_
   /         My new sig file           \
  /_____________________________________\
  /                                     \
 /_______________________________________\
      |                               >
      <                               }              / SNOOPY \
</pre>