Any one want to trade??????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Any one want to trade??????

I'm looking for a TI-82  I'm willing to trade my newton MP (a pen based
computer) for one.  This would be a very good deal considering that a new
newton goes for $699 - $799 brand new I'm not sure what used ones are
going for but I'm sure it's much more than a 82 is new.  I'm not looking
for a brand new 82 (although that would be nice!), but it must be in good
shape.  As far as I know everything works very well.  I have all the
origenal stuff it came with except the box (although I may be able to find
that if I looked long enough)  The newton looks new (Some people say they
see a few small scraches on it but I have a hard time seeing them unless I
look very hard).  The only reason I will sell it is because I have to get
a 82  quick for school and I don't have any money!

                                              Cal
 P.S.   Please hurry school starts really soon  :(