Re: Stolen Calculators!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Stolen Calculators!

>Does Texas Instruments offer any "insurance" for stolen calculators?  I am
>a Junior in high school, and had my TI-85 stolen!  I do not know what I
>will do with out it.  I barely had enough money to buy the first one, I
>really cannot buy another one!  By the way, what is a current price (does
>anyone know)?  Thanks!

I don't think TI offers insurance for any of their calculators; I could be
wrong -- if you really need to know you can get in contact with a TI
representative via e-mail to ticares@ti.com.

Also, about the price: The street price on the 85 is around $90, give or take
10. You can find out current street prices from the "Buyer's Guide" at
ticalc.org. <URL: http://www.ticalc.org>

Hope this helps!

- Paul Pollack
TI-GCM Senior Editor