Re: Memory Upgrade in the TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Memory Upgrade in the TI-92

>I sent an e-mail to TI, asking them the question at the bottom of the message. He wrote back as >follows:
--------------------------
On Wed, 21 Aug 1996 09:19:29 -0700, Peter Voigt <pvoigt@ti.com> wrote:

Tim,

Thank you for your recent correspondence.  There is no way to increase
the memory capacity of the TI-92.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to
contact us again.

Best Regards,
Peter
TI Consumer Relations         Internet:ti-cares@ti.com
Texas Instruments                Phone:(817)774-6827
P.O. Box 6118 m/s 3268             Fax:(817)774-6074
Temple, TX 76503

>------------------
>Original text
>
>From: timg@climax.polaristel.net, on 8/20/96 4:49 PM:
>To: calc-infomaster@TI.COM
>
>Location:
>Name:  Tim Gerla
>Email:  timg@climax.polaristel.net
>Message:
>
>Hello, I have a question regarding the TI-92 Graphing
>Calculator. The TI-92 has an empty memory socket next to
>the main memory chip. My question is, can an additional
>memory chip be placed in this socket? Would the calculator's
>ROM and operating system be capable to manage the extra
>memory? If so, what kind of chip should be used?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Tim Gerla

|Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net   |
|        Check out my homepage            |
|www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691|