Any interest in buying prebuilt parallel connectors?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Any interest in buying prebuilt parallel connectors?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying
pre-built parallel connector cables for the TI-85 and TI-92.

I could build one and charge $10-$15, including parts and labor.
Shipping and handling would not be much extra, because they are not
very big.

I don't think that I should start building them if there is no demand,
so I am posting this to see if there is!

If anyone is interested, or if you know of anybody who is interested,
please e-mail me.

Thanks!

Tim Gerla
|Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net   |
|        Check out my homepage            |
|www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691|