TI-92 serial link compatible with TI-Graph link?? Does one exist?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-92 serial link compatible with TI-Graph link?? Does one exist?

Are there any plans around for a serial link cable to connect the
TI-92 to a PC that is compatible with the TI-Graphlink software?

I am fairly good with electronics, so a moderately difficult plan
would be alright. I like TI's software a lot, and I want to use it.
But I don't want to spend $50 or so on TI's cable!

I built the $5 parallel link, so I could convert all my stuff in TI's
software to .92g files and send them with LINKXP92 if there is no such
thing as what I want.

Thanks!

Tim Gerla
|Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net   |
|        Check out my homepage            |
|www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691|