(no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(no subject)

Once again the immaturity of the members of this list come out.  School
is
starting so you need something to do during class.  How about doing your
classwork, or listening to the lecture, or participating in the
discussion,
or God forbid, taking notes.

It's not hard to see why you need TI92's to pass first year Algebra,
you are
too busy with your own agenda to concentrate on your studies.  As a
teacher,
I am offended that you must clutter up the e-mail with such a stupid
message.

domroy

Sometimes I that people on this list just want something to say.  I
guess that since you are offended, let me think for you.  Since you are
a teacher, I guess that you should know that there are a ton of times
when a teacher finishes teaching early, like on a Friday, and there is
nothing to do.  Or during study class.  I like to do something during
that time instead of just sitting there with nothing to do.  As a
student, I am offended that you would not open up your mind, and that I
would have to spell this out for you to understand. :)