Re: Algebra 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Algebra 2

PO>> Well, if you are going into Alg II, I did last year, you don't need any
PO>> programs that you  can't make yourself.  The calc really has everything
PO>> that you will need.  If you need one, it would be something so little
PO>> that you could write!

PO>Ok, I might be taking this the wrong way, but "so little that you could
PO>write" sounds a little sarcastic.  I wrote every single one of the at least
PO>10 programs I used last year in geometry on my calculator, with no help,
PO>since nobody else in the school knew more about programming than myself. (I
PO>am not trying to sound cocky or boastful, but that's how it turned out)  I
PO>am slowly learning the 92, since I just got it about 2 weeks ago, and the
PO>language is a lot different from the 82, but I will be easily up to the
PO>capability of programming it by the time school starts.

You did take it the wrong way! :)  What I meant is that the only things
you would need to write are things that you would only use for a
certain test.  Like finding out the volume of a cone, or a pyramid for
example.  I write and delete one's like that all the time!  I don't
think that the language is all that different.  I had an 82, then a 92.
 I used the 92 for 'help' on my homework, since I *like* math, and
don't want a calc to have all the fun!