Programs for TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Programs for TI-85

I start Honors Pre-Calculus next year, and I was wondering if anyone who has
taken the class could send some programs to me that would be beneficial.

Also, is the a "Windows" type of program for the TI-85?  If so, and someone has
it, please send it to me.  I have a graph-link; therefore, it can be a ZShell
format.  Thanks for your time.

Michael Coccaro
coccaro@aztec.asu.edu

<pre>
--
"America has been settled by people of all nations.  All nations may claim her
for their own.  We are not a narrow tribe of men.  No, our blood is as the