Re: Calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Calculators

On Thu, 8 Aug 1996, Nathaniel Gibson wrote:

> That's fine. I can deal with people TALKING and DISCUSSING the differences,
> but following the "bigger **** foreign policy" (anyone who know George
> Carlin knows what that means) when it comes to the calculators that we own
> is a little much.

The problem for me is this:  I have no interest in which calc you prefer
or use.  I don't think one is better than the other or mine is bigger
than yours.  That's not what I'm about.  But every time I mention something
about the HP or the TI it seems to generate a lot of messages about not
pushing one or the other.

I don't think I've made any preferential statements on this list or any
preferential statements on the HP groups, where I'm a regular participant.
I talk about both calculators.  Thats all.

Barry