Re: TI sucks HP rules

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI sucks HP rules

PG>Perhaps I live in a geeky area, but I've seen many people around with
PG>headphones plugged into their (closed, but on) laptop, listening to
PG>their CDs.

Well that is kinda stupid if you are a student.  If I am wrong tell me,
but I think that most people who own TI calcs are students.  Anyone
know for sure, I would love to know the stats!

PG>Hey, leave it on in suspend mode, and pull it out of your briefcase. Every
PG>person I know in any sort of big business (like international tax) carries
PG>a laptop at all times.

I don't see high school or college math as big business.  I have a
desktop computer, and don't see getting a notebook.