Re: TI sucks HP rules

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI sucks HP rules

>Let me reinterate, "at a price i can afford", assuming mathmatica costs
>around $30 or so, a laptop running at about $1,800 and up for anyting
>worthwhile well, hold on let me break out the calculator, note no
>boot-up time. We come up with $1,610.00 more than what my calculator
>cost me. Well looks like the laptop loses in the afforablity department.

I realize that, but considering the many other things you might want
to carry around with you that a laptop replaces, like a discman, you
see that the price of a laptop isn't quite so bad after all.

Pat Gunn, a C programmer and member of TeamOS/2,
User of NT, OS/2, PC-DOS7, Linux, etc. My homepage is http://ftp.apk.net/~qc
Fan of Executor, a Mac emulator for DOS, Linux, and NeXT (see
http://www.ardi.com)
And then came the godly NEKO, a flying first strike 32/32 black creature