Re: SMALL TASK, BIG PAYS..HURRY....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SMALL TASK, BIG PAYS..HURRY....

This is a very inappropriate message.  It is, in fact, an illegal pyramid
scheme.  I am recommending that we letter bomb this person.

The address is setiawan@SONOMA.EDU

It would be most helpful if you sent your bombs to that address, not to me
or to the group.  That would kind of defeat the purpose.

At 21:43 8/3/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello! I've got some awesome news that I think you need to take
>two minutes to read if you have ever thought "How could I make
>some serious cash in a hurry???" , or been in serious debt,  ready
>to do almost anything to get the money needed to pay off those
<<snipped>>