Re: TI sucks HP rules

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI sucks HP rules

> Allow me to offer a different perspective. A laptop with Mathmatica
> can do everything and more that any calculator can do, and has
> many additional capabilities. Granted, it costs a lot more,
> but it will prove a more sound investment. It can replace:
> ....snip

Let me reinterate, "at a price i can afford", assuming mathmatica costs
around $30 or so, a laptop running at about $1,800 and up for anyting
worthwhile well, hold on let me break out the calculator, note no
boot-up time. We come up with $1,610.00 more than what my calculator
cost me. Well looks like the laptop loses in the afforablity department.

:)

P.S. this isn't a flame, just had to have a little fun! Don't take it
personal.
"Fall is my favorite time in Los Angeles, watching the the birds change
color and fall from the trees."
-David Letterman

Kyle Crane,
kvc980s@mail.anet-stl.com