TI-88?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-88?

Folks,

this is a question for the "old" freaks amongst you:
I remember that TI announced a model called TI-88
(not quite sure) the time that the TI-59 was the
top model for some years and was in competition
with the HP-41 models.
I had a brochure about that calc and I remember the
look quite well: it had an LCD dot matrix display,
one line, several characters. The photo in that
brochure showed the words YES and NO, if I remember
right. The calc had a silverish case. My be that
it had a YES and a NO key - or do I mix that up
with the YES/NO words on the display? Don't know.
But I do remember very well that this calc was
never introduced in the market although leaflets
have been printed.

Does anybody know something more specific on that?

Thank you *very* much in advance,
Stefan.
<pre>
--
Stefan Wolfrum
Graphics Group, Dept. Of Computer Science III