Re: Fargo?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fargo?

  Don't mark my words, but I think Fargo is slowly moving ahead again.
Again I say don't mark my words; I don't want the same thing happenning as
last time. Nothing has hapenned for a while, but I think work is starting
to continue on Fargo. Believe it or not, but I just dialed my modem with
my TI-92. That's actually a simple program but it offers potential. Fargo
will probably be fully functional when it is released so you programmers
can get started. But again, before anything happenns it has to go though
the whole team, and they might choose to delay it more, so don't get your
hopes up till anything is definate.

    -Josh Wardell

92/Fargo Page: http://users.aol.com/jwardell/ti92/

  (There's nothing new on fargo there...yet.)