Re: END THIS THREAD!!!! (was: Re: TI sucks HP rules)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 31 Jul 1996, Eric P. Anderson wrote:

> >In <4r30an$bnn@uuneo.neosoft.com>, barrym@starbase.neosoft.com (barrym) writes:
> >>Muhammad A. Khan (makhan@firefly.prairienet.org) wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> Who really cares?  These calc wars are getting old.  We all know who will
> win all of them on a TI mailing list, so let's just give it up.  If you like
> your TI, GREAT!  If you like your HP, GREAT!  Can't we all just get along?

I think we're getting along ok.  Comparing the TI and the HP is
a valid and useful thing to do if it's done in an adult way.
They're different and someone asked about the difference and
since I own several of both now, I told him what I think.

I don't think you can read any wars into my comments.  I pointed
out what I think are the advantages of both and I pointed out that
certain people (probably most people) will prefer the TI but the
people who like to dig and customize will prefer the HP.  No war
material there.  Just honest opinion when someone wanted to know
the difference.

I have both and I intend to use both, but not for the same things.
I also intend to enjoy both and discussing them is part of enjoying
them to me.

Barry