Zguide...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Zguide...

Well, after only one issue, I have decided to give up ZGuide. The main
reason being lack of time. I have talked to most of the staff, and one
or two said they MIGHT be interested in working for somebody else. So,
if somebody wants to take over ownership of ZGuide, it is the first
person who emails me that gets it. I will give you everything that I
have for the next issue, and if you need it, my website. I am keeping
the stuff on my puter for about a week, then it's gone, and if
somebody wants it after that, your on your own. EMAIL ME, NOT THE LIST
if you are interested.

| Matt Bathje                      | mpb@xnet.com                     |
| The Piper at the Gates of Dawn   |                                  |
|                                  | "There's someone in my head, but |
| Minister of Caffeine Consumption |  it's not me" -Pink floyd        |
|     and Distribution (DNRC)      |                                  |
|       O-                                 | "Oh boy, sleep, that's where I'm |
|  www- ZGuide: www.xnet.com/~mpb  |  a viking" -Ralph Wiggum         |
|       Personal: not finished yet |                                  |