[A92] Re: Forth

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A92] Re: Forth

Yes, I would appreciate it very much if I could try out your Forth. I do
have an old TI-92 from 1995, so a lot of the newer stuff doesn't work on
it. I don't know Forth yet, but have been looking for an excuse to learn
it. Since the memory on the 92 is so limited, it would seem to be a
platform where Forth would really shine.

By the way, what type of license would you be willing to release your
code under? I'd be happy to play around with it in any case, but if it's
just gathering dust anyway, it might be useful to someone else if it
were under a Free Software license.

Jonathan Rogers

Follow-Ups: References: