[A92] Re: 24K limit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A92] Re: 24K limit

>You should make the source public to let more eyes look into it.

The source -is- public.

http://www.softsynth.com/pforth/

*grin*  I've written almost no code to port this over, which I figure is
great.  However, it'd be greater if it worked. :-)

However, even with my code pretty much removed from the application (i.e.
define the switches to turn off file I/O and dictionary file access, which
are the two things I modified), it still dies.  Alignment, as you
mentioned, is the main culprit I can come up with.

I'm starting to lean more toward just porting David's Forth to the Plus
calcs... David, if you're listening, where can I find that preprocessor
again?  (Couldn't find it on ticalc, but perhaps I was looking wrong.)

Cliff Biffle

Follow-Ups: References: