A92: If I could turn back time

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: If I could turn back time

So, I got all excited when I recently saw the upgrade for my TI-92 w/Plus
Module at TI's site.  I loaded AMS 2.03 and then loaded some of my favorite
apps.  As you all know by now, It Don't Work!

I have tried loading the latest version of DoorsOS and UniversalOS, but
still can't get any of my ASM apps to run.  Wasn't that one of the features
that TI advertized about the Plus Module?  The ability to run Assembly apps
natively?  Anyway, I am not going to rant on about this any more.  I'm sure
you've all heard it before.

My question is, where can I get the old version 1.01 that came with my flash
module?

Thanks,

Biscuit

PS- It would almost seem that TI did this deliberately, to thwart game
playing on their calculators.  With all the money that schools are putting
into TI calculators, they may have done this as a way to solve the proplem
of "how do I get my students to stop playing games in class?".  Anyway, this
is just my own wild theory.